Here are the resources that I used to prepare a talk on Automatic Testing in DevOps for the Lorentz Workshop on In-Vivo Analytics for Big Software Quality
- Continuous Delivery. Jez Humble and David Farley. 2010.
- A Comprehensive Study of Pseudo-tested Methods. O. L. Vera-P erez, B. Danglot, M. Monperrus, B. Baudry. Empirical Software Engineering Journal, 2018.
- Redefining Prioritization: Continuous Prioritization for Continuous Integration. J. Liang, S. Elbaum, G. Rothermel. ICSE 2018.
- A Large-Scale Study of Test Coverage Evolution. M. Hilton, J. Bell, D. Marinov. ASE 2018.
- DeFlaker: Automatically Detecting Flaky Tests. J. Bell, O. Legunsen, M. Hilton, L. Eloussi, T. Yung, and D. Marinov. ICSE 2018.
- How to Design a Program Repair Bot? Insights from the Repairnator Project. S. Urli, Z. Yu, L. Seinturier, M. Monperrus. ICSE SEIP 2018.
- State of Mutation Testing at Google. G. Petrovic, M. Ivankovic. ICSE SEIP 2018.
- Deploying Search Based Software Engineering with Sapienz at Facebook. N. Alshahwan, X. Gao, M. Harman, Y. Jia, K. Mao, A. Mols, T. Tei, and I. Zorin. SSBSE 2018.
- Automatic repair at Facebook
- A/B testing at Netflix
- Principles of Chaos Engineering
- STAMP project