- Automatic Software Diversification, Ericsson SW.
- Scientific days of Orange
- Reconciling Diversity and Privacy at the Dagstuhl Seminar on Online Privacy and Web Transparency
- Software diversification as an obfuscation technique, at the International Workshop on Obfuscation: Science, Technology, and Theory
- Diverse and approximate software: enhancing robustness in uncertain environments at the ICT school of KTH
- Running software in uncertain environments at the ACCESS Distinguished Lecture Series at KTH
- Improving software quality and devop automation with STAMP at OW2’con 2016 (video and slides)
- ECSLER: tool support for runtime evolution inside the JVM at the CREST workshop on genetic improvement (video and slides)
- Automatic generation of software diversity in application source code at the MIT CSAIL
- Trading perfection for robustness in extraordinary software at the INRIA scientific days (slides)
- Automatic software diversification in application code at LORIA (Nancy, France)
- Proactive software diversification in source code and platforms to reduce the predictability of execution at the Séminaire méthodes formelles et sécurité (Rennes, France)
- Open World Forum (Paris, France): Software diversity to mitigate browser fingerprinting (video in French).
- UC Irvine, USA (group of Prof. M. Franz): Tailored source code transformations to synthesize computationally diverse program variants.
- TU München, Germany (group of Prof. Alexander Pretschner): Tailored source code transformations to synthesize computationally diverse program variants.
- Keynote for CMSEBA workshop: Searching models for proactive software diversification.
- 68NQRT seminar (Rennes, France): Automatic and Efficient Synthesis of Equivalent Computationally Diverse Programs.
- Colloque du DIRO, Université de Montréal, Canada: Analyzing the craft of metamodeling.
- Keynote for the Mutation workshop: Evolving mutation from objects to the cloud.
- University of Colorado Boulder, USA (INSTAAR): Ecology-inspired software evolution.
- University of Luxembourg (group of Prof. P. Bouvry): Search-based software dynamic adaptation.
- GMU Software Engineering Seminar (GMU, USA): Testing model transformations in a MDE context.
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, USA: Testing model transformations in a MDE context.
- MC Gill University, Montreal, Canada: Testing model transformations in a MDE context.